- Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), France
- Faculty of Agro-Industry, Chiang Mai University (CMU), Thailand
- King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT), Thailand
- National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC), National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA), Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST)
Chairs of ADTech2015:
- Jean-Jacque Godon INRA, France
- Morakot Tanticharoen KMUTT, Thailand
Call for Papers:
We invite researchers to submit their research in abstract form to ADTech2015 in the sessions of ORAL PRESENTATION and POSTER PRESENTATION.
Submissions to ADTech2015 may cover any aspects of anaerobic digestion. ADTech2015 conference topics are as follows;
- Microbial ecology in anaerobic environment
- Process engineering in anaerobic digestion
- Biogas utilization and upgrading
- Start-up and full scale experience
- Methane emission and climate change
- New biomass feedstock for renewable energy
- Policy and economic aspects
General Information for Submission:
Submitting authors acknowledge that at least one author of an accepted abstract must register for ADTech2015 and remit the registration fee. A single registration can cover ONE oral presentation and/or ONE poster presentation of the registrant.
The following standard format is required for preparing an abstract. All submitted ABSTRACT must be in good, grammatically correct English. Authors are fully responsible for the correction of language. Major corrections cannot be undertaken by ADTech2015’s committee, and no proofs are provided.
- Instructions for Authors
- Abstract Template
If your ABSTRACT is selected, the submission of FULL PAPER is optional. ADTech2015’s committees reserve the rights to select only the FULL PAPER for conference proceeding. The excellent full papers will be recommended to publish in selective journals (Journal of Sustainable Energy & Environment and KMUTT Research and Development Journal) after peer reviews. Those recommended full paper must follow specific regulations of each journal. The final decision on publication will be taken by the editors of the journals.
Three Poster Awards – Gold, silver and bronze - will be announced on 5 February 2015. The winners will be judged by a Poster Award Committee, which consists of persons with high scientific and visual standards.
||Paper submission begins
||Early-bird registration begins
||Deadline for paper submission
||Notification of paper acceptance
- Deadline of payment for paper submission
- End of early-bird registration
||End of regular rate registration
|3 - 6 FEB
Paper Submission Online: << click
National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
113 Thailand Science Park, Phahonyothin Rd., Khlong Nueng,
Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani 12120, Thailand
Phone: (66) 2564 6700 ext. 3379-3382
Fax.: (66) 2564 6574